Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Malden MA ListingsMalden, MA - $299,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:13 hours agoMalden, MA - $460,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:33 hours agoMalden, MA - $440,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:43 hours agoMalden, MA - $209,000 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:2 - Beds:1 - Baths:13 hours agoMalden, MA - $279,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:14 hours ago
Melrose MA ListingsMelrose, MA - $429,500 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/116 minutes agoMelrose, MA - $2,200 - Rentals - - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:254 minutes agoMelrose, MA - $474,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/14 hours agoMelrose, MA - $1,600 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:25 hours agoMelrose, MA - $450,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:8
Everett MA ListingsEverett, MA - $1,700 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:133 minutes agoEverett, MA - $312,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:5 - Baths:22 hours agoEverett, MA - $1,350 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:13 hours agoEverett, MA - $169,000 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:16 hours agoEverett, MA - $649,000 - Multi-Family - Units:4 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:66 hours ago
- Malden Company Cited in Deadly Back Bay Fire September 19, 2014Federal authorities have cited a Malden welding company in connection with a nine-alarm fire at a Back Bay brownstone on March 26 that killed two Boston firefighters, according to WCVB . The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration issued D&J Ironworks, at 59 Waite St. Ext. […]
- Bible backed: Marvin Olasky preaches journalism through the lens of scripture, faith September 18, 2014After decades of a Judeo-Christian worldview dominating American society and media, Marvin Olasky, longtime World magazine editor, plans a coping strategy where his is the minority viewpoint. This story is part of the Deseret News National Edition , which focuses on the issues that resonate with American families. […]
- Male Bicyclist Fatally Struck by Garbage Truck in Malden September 18, 2014A male bicyclist was struck and killed by a garbage truck Wednesday afternoon in Malden's Linden Square, according to NECN . The crash occurred in front of the Dunkin' Donuts on Lynn Street. […]
- 3 Arrested on Prostitution-Related Charges at Malden Motel September 17, 2014On Friday, two Newark, New Jersey, women, Lucineia Dos Santos, of 5 Brill St., and Jusleia Paiva-Matteid, of 97 Sumo Village Court, were arrested at 1:37 p.m. and charged with sexual conduct for a fee. Later on Friday, John Templeton, of 75 Hemlock Haven Drive, Hampton, New Hampshire, was arrested at 3:21 p.m. and charged with deriving support from earnings […]
- Malden Company Cited in Deadly Back Bay Fire September 19, 2014
- Leominster Art Association to meet September 15, 2014
- Birmingham's Racist Bike Lanes Will Emancipate Women September 13, 2014
- Anna Rymsza September 2, 2014
- Melrose Man Charged with Shoplifting, Assault and Battery in Somerville August 26, 2014
- Development at Suffolk Downs September 20, 2014The long-awaited decision from the Massachusetts Gaming Commission has come and Everett is the winner. What seemed like an incredible long shot when Everett's Mayor Carlo DeMaria announced that Steve Wynn was looking at a site in Everett back in December 2012 for a hotel-casino now is just a small step from reality. […]
- Gelzinis: Anti-casino Davids focus on Goliath September 19, 2014Seems like only yesterday East Boston was sure a casino would steer the neighborhood toward the land of milk and honey. When that dream died, it was Revere's turn to picture itself as Vegas on the Blue Line. […]
- Market Basket impasse hits state jobs September 19, 2014The Massachusetts unemployment rate kicked up to 5.8 percent in August, a possible side effect of this summer's Market Basket saga. Massachusetts employers shed 5,300 jobs last month, according to preliminary numbers released Thursday by the state Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development, and the state's jobless rate rose by 0.2 percent. […]
- Horowitz: Will voters kill casino? September 17, 2014Kim Sinatra, senior VP and general counsel for Wynn Resorts, and Robert DeSalvio, senior VP for Wynn Development, were all smiles Wedneday morning. Steve Wynn has won approval from the state gambling commission to build a casino in Everett , but before he can break ground he'll have to convince Massachusetts voters to support him. […]
- Development at Suffolk Downs September 20, 2014