Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Malden MA ListingsMalden, MA - $341,900 - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:24 hours agoMalden, MA - $207,000 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/14 hours agoMalden, MA - $245,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:14 hours agoMalden, MA - $3,250,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1994 - Acres:0.725 hours ago
Melrose MA ListingsMelrose, MA - $300,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:11 hour agoMelrose, MA - $799,900 - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:2 hours agoMelrose, MA - $799,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:52 hours agoMelrose, MA - $799,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:28 - Beds:20 - Baths:6/23 hours ago
Everett MA ListingsEverett, MA - $379,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:27 hours agoEverett, MA - $375,000 - Condo - Low-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/110 hours agoEverett, MA - $395,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:610 hours agoEverett, MA - $249,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
- Mass. Treasurer Tours Business Aided Through Loan Program May 21, 2013Treasurer Steven Grossman yesterday toured Linden & Malden Cement Block in Malden, a recipient of a $50,000 line of credit made by Medford-based Century Bank that was leveraged through the Treasury's Small Business Banking Partnership. […]
- Missing 10-Year-Old Found in Melrose May 18, 2013A girl missing from Malden for about three hours was later found in Melrose after an extensive search by Malden and later Melrose Police Friday evening. […]
- Malden Man Charged in South End Burglaries May 17, 2013The Concord Police Department has arrested three Massachusetts residents on burglaries and other charges, after alleged incidents in the South End on May 14. […]
- POLICE: Malden Man Hits Cruiser, Arrested for Fourth OUI May 17, 2013Malden Police said they made a quick arrest Monday night after witnesses helped them find a vehicle that hit an unmarked police cruiser outside their station. […]
- Mass. Treasurer Tours Business Aided Through Loan Program May 21, 2013
- Missing 10-Year-Old Found in Melrose May 18, 2013
- Local Dog-Lover Goes Pro May 18, 2013
- Developer to Build Housing Complex Just Outside Melrose May 16, 2013
- What's the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Melrose? May 16, 2013
- List of Winged Foot Keynote speakers May 19, 2013Born: Oct. 25, 1961 in Everett, Mass. Position: Notre Dame head football coach Coaching record: Central Michigan - 19-16 in three seasons; Cincinnati - 34-6 in four seasons; Notre Dame - 28-11 in three seasons […]
- New England Produce Center under new managment May 17, 2013John Lucero and Walter Campbell took over leadership of the market in July, Lucero as general manager and Campbell as market manager. […]
- Alleged Burglar Found 'Engaged in Sex Act' By Employees May 16, 2013Malden Police arrested an alleged burglar reportedly found "engaged in a sex act" on a computer in a Malden auto dealership last Thursday. […]
- In The Cards May 15, 2013In 2006, a famous painting from Steve Wynn's magnificent collection, Pablo Picasso's "Le Rve," became even more famous - when Wynn accidentally put his elbow through the canvas, scuttling a pending sale of the masterpiece for $139 million to Connecticut hedge fund billionaire Steven Cohen. […]
- List of Winged Foot Keynote speakers May 19, 2013