Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Malden MA ListingsMalden, MA - $399,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Multi-Level - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/31 hour agoMalden, MA - $315,000 - Condo - Half-Duplex - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:13 hours agoMalden, MA - $295,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:26 hours agoMalden, MA - $2,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1935 - Acres:0.246 hours agoMalden, MA - $469,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:37 hours ago
Melrose MA ListingsMelrose, MA - $159,900 - Commercial - Year Built:1980 - Acres:0.022 hours agoMelrose, MA - $319,900 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:214 hours agoMelrose, MA - $195,000 - Condo - Garden, Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:1Melrose, MA - $165,000 - Condo - Garden - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:1Melrose, MA - $439,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
Everett MA ListingsEverett, MA - $264,000 - Single-Family - Victorian - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:28 hours agoEverett, MA - $129,900 - Condo - Other - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:110 hours agoEverett, MA - $1,600 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:112 hours agoEverett, MA - $369,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/1Everett, MA - $3,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1896 - Acres:229.57
- Amanda Seyfried juggles bottles of wine on the set of Ted 2 ...and... July 29, 2014The 28-year-old was seen on the set of Ted 2 in Malden, Massachusetts carrying several bottles of red wine. […]
- Yelp's Top 5 Ice Cream Spots Near Malden: Do You Agree? July 24, 2014With July being National Ice Cream month, we decided to take a look at Yelp's top 5 ice cream spots near Malden. […]
- Malden Police Arrest Alleged Drug Dealer July 23, 2014Malden Police arrested an alleged drug dealer Tuesday afternoon near the intersection of Cross and Henry streets after an investigation. […]
- Police Pursue Bearded Man Who Allegedly Robbed Malden Bank Dressed as Woman July 17, 2014UPDATE 12:50 p.m: According to Malden Evening News, the man suspected of a robbing Malden credit union is in custody. […]
- Amanda Seyfried juggles bottles of wine on the set of Ted 2 ...and... July 29, 2014
- Revere officials amazed no one was seriously hurt July 29, 2014One day after a rare tornado heavily damaged more than 100 buildings in this North Shore city, officials today were also talking about what didn't happen - no one was seriously injured, despite winds that reached 120 miles an hour. […]
- How frequent are tornadoes in Mass.? July 29, 2014Most of the twisters are minor, causing property damage of less than $50,000. Yet, severe - and in some cases deadly - tornadoes touch down here occasionally. […]
- Readers Ask: What's Up With The State Police Sobriety Checkpoints? July 28, 2014If you're a regular reader of The Groton Line , you know that we run short news releases from the Massachusetts State Police every few weeks, giving notice that a "sobriety checkpoint" will be operating somewhere in Middlesex County the coming weekend. […]
- David L Ryan/Globe Staff/file Chelsea closes notorious strip club King Arthur's July 28, 2014The cinder block fortress known as King Arthur's Motel and Lounge has long been a kind of unofficial wild west for Greater Boston, the site of murders, a legendary police brutality case, a bombing and, of course, countless men tossing dollars in the dim light at nude women gyrating on stage. […]
- Revere officials amazed no one was seriously hurt July 29, 2014