Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Malden MA ListingsMalden, MA - $50 - Commercial - Year Built:2011 - Acres:1.5733 minutes agoMalden, MA - $50 - Commercial - Year Built:2011 - Acres:1.5734 minutes agoMalden, MA - $208,000 - Condo - Low-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Malden, MA - $444,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
Melrose MA ListingsMelrose, MA - $294,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Melrose, MA - $570,000 - Single-Family - Victorian - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Melrose, MA - $479,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Melrose, MA - $639,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
Everett MA ListingsEverett, MA - $259,123 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/13 hours agoEverett, MA - $339,000 - Single-Family - Gambrel, Antique - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Everett, MA - $409,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:2Everett, MA - $189,000 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
- Navid Rasul, 26, was arrested for malicious destruction to property. March 14, 2014A man was arrested on Thursday after punching through a window at a funeral home while people were paying respects inside. […]
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Disturbing Wake at Malden Funeral Home March 14, 2014A 26-year-old man was arrested Thursday evening on Main Street after he allegedly punched out a window at a Malden funeral home during a wake. […]
- Walk-in medical facility to open in Malden March 14, 2014By the end of this month, Malden residents will have a new health care option just three blocks from the Malden T stop on the Orange Line. […]
- May 2 banquet to fete MHS alumni Hall of Fame March 14, 2014May 2 banquet to fete MHS alumni Hall of Fame An induction ceremony and banquet to honor the first seven graduates selected to the Malden High School Alumni Association Hall of Fame will be held May 2. Reservation forms are now available on the MHSAA website, www.maldenhighalumni.com . […]
- Navid Rasul, 26, was arrested for malicious destruction to property. March 14, 2014
- Do You Support Four-Year Terms for Mayor, City Council? March 14, 2014
- Melrose Named One Of America's Safest Communities March 5, 2014
- Lewis, Medeiros Win Special State Senate Primaries March 5, 2014
- Melrose Alcohol Retailers Continue 100% Compliance Rate March 5, 2014
- Who Are Massachusetts' Most Wanted Criminals? March 14, 2014Every day, police solve crimes in all our communities. But when suspects get away, Massachusetts law enforcement officers turn to the public for help. […]
- Milton Arrest Log March 13, 2014The following arrests were made by Milton Police Department for the period commencing Jan. 29: Jan. 29 - Steven Johnson, 22, of Applebee Road was charged with simple assault. […]
- Foxwoods secures option to buy 30 acres for Fall River casino March 13, 2014Foxwoods Casino has secured an option to buy 30 acres in the city's South End for a resort casino, Mayor Will Flanagan said Wednesday night. […]
- Teachable Moments: Vannevar Bush regarded science as a savior March 11, 2014In July 1945, with the war in Europe over and a month before Japan suffered the consequences of two atomic bombs, Vannevar Bush, who had been President Franklin Roosevelt's science czar during World War II, wrote an article for The Atlantic magazine that was a harbinger of the technological future. […]
- Who Are Massachusetts' Most Wanted Criminals? March 14, 2014